Celestial Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyke applying For Gm/Event admin :]

3 posters

Go down

Skyke applying For Gm/Event admin :] Empty Skyke applying For Gm/Event admin :]

Post  Skyke13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Name :

Christian Laurence Call me Skyke :]

IGN :Skyke

Xat name :Skyke

Time/Hours online per day :

Summer :

Monday-Saturday All day :]

sunday:
8-10 am Attending Mass.The Rest all Day

School days :
monday-Friday 5-9 pm

Sunday 8-10 am attending mass :]The Rest all Day

Personal Information :

im Christian Piad or Call Me Skyke as many Knows me as "Skyke".I dont Know if some one knows me in-game :] but i don't know From other Gm's . i am a 15 year old kid Living in Philippines with a Normal Life .
i am a Experienced Flyff PH Player Since 2004 i think.and The name of my Character Necromancer :]
Psykeeper.and im Good in Skating :]

FlyFF Experience as a Game Moderator(GM) :

I Experienced once a Gm But on Other Server.i Hate hackers!! they Hack our server and then i Changed on another server :[ Like the Dope Flyff it was been Hacked but the Hacker leave.. they were Lucky.But Our Server Didn't Survive So now I Hope This Server will Survive :]ill Try my Best to Help this server Survive!!!

What GM would i be :

I will be a friendly GM. I will do what is on the GM's Job Description and that is to HELP and guide players throughout the game. I will not be the kind of GM that Snobs not like any other gm. I will try my BEST to answer all your Messages and i will try my best to DO the BEST EVENTS in game.
But with simple events and simple prizes. I will promote humor throughout the game and invite more and more players to come. Because you know me i don't like silent Surroundings. I'll be improving the fairness n the game. And i promise you guys that i would be a GOOD GM despite of my few experiences.

Why did i apply as a Game Moderator[GM] :

i want to apply as Game Moderator To help Ones Server to be promoted and to Help the players if they're having SOme Problem :] (Ill Help you Guys ) i Promise to Entertain All Of you :] just ask Mee:]
BUT ( PLEASE dont begg things :] ) just enter Events so you can have things you want :]

Thank you guys. i hope i can be in the team.!!

I Hope That you Will Understand :] (im not Good on English but i have some SKILLS!XD)

Skyke13

Back to top Go down

Skyke applying For Gm/Event admin :] Empty Re: Skyke applying For Gm/Event admin :]

Post  shitpacks Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:35 pm

lol ur IGN is not Skyke im sure
shitpacks
shitpacks

Back to top Go down

Skyke applying For Gm/Event admin :] Empty Re: Skyke applying For Gm/Event admin :]

Post  vlade14 Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:47 am

skyke!!?? hahahaha
vlade14
vlade14

Back to top Go down

Skyke applying For Gm/Event admin :] Empty Skyke applying For Gm/Event admin :]

Post  Skyke13 Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:02 am

xD It is KaeDot but i made a New Name.

Skyke13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum