Celestial Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drifta's Gm App

3 posters

Go down

Drifta's Gm App Empty Drifta's Gm App

Post  Drifta Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:31 am

Hello Celestial Flyff

I am making this application to be a GM for a few reasons. The first one is because i have played on this private server for quite a long time, I have gotten to know a lot of the players on this server. I have no problem lending a hand to people who are unsure of certain things; may that be with how to make money what is best for a class or even just how to get something like the download working.

I am a very active player not just on the game but in the site chat box. I lend out a hand when ever I can. I was a part of the EFlyff Beta testing (before the game came out) and was an active player on it for a very long time. Once i had gotten good and was doing well in the game of course I get hacked and this is when I started to play private servers.

I have played many private servers of all sizes and different playing types, like ones that are more PVP based and others that are more for just chilling out and having a good time. I have lots of experience with all things related to flyff and can lend a hand to anyone who needs it.

Name: Matthew Gagnon
Timezone: GMT -7 (Mountain Standard Time)

Experience In GMing
I have not been a gm on an actual flyff private server but i have been one in a few other games, such as Diablo 2, Guild Wars, and Fiesta.

Why should you pick me?
Its pretty simple; i get along with most of the players, i have lots of flyff related experience and im a friendly helpful person who is willing to do what it takes to make this private server the best there is out there.

Thanks for reading my Application if you need any extra information id gladly give it to you

~Drifta~

Drifta

Back to top Go down

Drifta's Gm App Empty Goodluck

Post  Sikatsu Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:41 pm

Goodluck Drifta~ sunny
Sikatsu
Sikatsu

https://www.youtube.com/user/Sikatsu1997?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Drifta's Gm App Empty Re: Drifta's Gm App

Post  vlade14 Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:42 am