Celestial Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Application Momiji

4 posters

Go down

Gm Application Momiji Empty Gm Application Momiji

Post  yasiel1 Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:28 am

1.) Name: yasiel hernandez
2.) Age: 17
3.) Location: Naples Florida USA
4.) Previous experience as a GM or playing the game: i learned how to set up my own private server useing MySQL by reading badly made tutorials lol i have played flyff for about 4 years and i still love this game

5.) Occupation [School or Work?]: school and work occasionally
6.) Hours & days at work or school?: still in high school so approximately 7 hours of school monday-friday i work sometimes when my mother asks for help which only lasts for 1-2hours

7.) Availably for the GM position: availability? dont understand this question... but if you mean by how active you are i can get 5 hours or more ingame every day i know the gm commands pretty well

8.) Do you have developing history? [Web/Game or other]: no i do not i have not learned how to code things my friend showed me a little about monoplix and i created my own calculator from scratch lmao

9.) Basic overview of yourself: im a great honest person i make fair decisions i am very reliable i can be serious at times when the situation changes depending on how my perspective is

10.) What you will do to improve the community: i can help stop scamming possibly haveing a very active GM will lead people to stay on more often seeing as their will possibly be some sort of event makeing the community friendlier

Last edited by yasiel1 on Tue May 10, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 4 times in total

yasiel1

Back to top Go down

Gm Application Momiji Empty Re: Gm Application Momiji

Post  Sikatsu Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:47 am

Sesilia nice in-game name sunny

Goodluck! king
Sikatsu
Sikatsu

https://www.youtube.com/user/Sikatsu1997?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordzkie14 Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:41 pm

And many people are witnesses of that one. Like MrMe, Yesh and Epsilon.

Gordzkie14

Back to top Go down

Post  yasiel1 Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:52 am

do you want the picture of why i was angry with you because i can easily upload it for you

i only played with your rules and made you realize that you were wrong and should of have awarded me

right now your mad because i made you look like a fool infront of the community you only checked the forums because i said ingame that i applied for a Gm position right now your bashing me and trying to lower the chance of me geting the position

seeing your replies made me understand that your just immature nice double post btw cant use the edit button? or was it that you werent thinking because of how angry a few sentences made you that you acted without thinking

yasiel1

Back to top Go down

Post  yasiel1 Tue May 10, 2011 1:15 pm

edited my application to suit ifunkie's standards

yasiel1

Back to top Go down

Gm Application Momiji Empty 50

Post  darx12 Sun May 15, 2011 9:44 am

PakUalL 50

darx12

Back to top Go down